Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

A New Blog is Born!!




Yes, in one month I shall be a gran and a digigran at that: something between a Mary Poppins figure and a computer nerd.

Even more excited than I was about my first BLOG. I have had to promise son and d-in-l not to include pictures of the babe on my postings or to buy it anything yet. However, although first promise was fairly easy to keep (though I do have a hospital scan, I could scan, if you get my meaning) I could not stop myself shopping for little bit of very cute stuff,
Like this:

and

this
Thinking it might just be a little bit digital. Now out looking for soft computer toy ( Jackie once had one as a visual aid for her work with babies and computers) and a babysoft mobile phone. Even thought of getting myself a rocking chair like this.
But thought I might not be able to hide it from the parents to be when they visited next week.
It seems that for me, Blogging is tied into consumerism and I can't resist the thrill of selecting stuff. It all looks so good on line.
Any tips on digital baby accessories welcome.
I'll keep you posted about dates (there's a whole new meaning for ETAs) etc. DG

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?