Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

On Spatiality and How Clever is This?








Joolz is right about Vic Carrington. She is clever. See this post. Look what I have learned to do from reading her blog , thanks also to Flickr.
My own sense of spatiality is hopeless. I can't ever work out how to back back in a car or remember how to redo a route with lots of left turns the other way round. But I do agree with what Kate comments on my last post about the spatial dimension of BLOGGING and the importance of the arrangement on the page. This is something I can work on. AND MUST DO BETTER However my next post will be dedicated to the downside of grandmotherhood as related to me by colleagues and friends. If you have a vignette to offer- get ready for next time. A I think about it these could be key incidents in a joint novel.See. Think about it Kate.
And so back to the marking, yet again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?